Tuesday, September 22, 2009

True Colours Kelowna - Thank you letter

Take a look at this wonderful letter I received about the True Colours Kelowna event on Sunday Sept. 20th.

September 2009

On behalf of my family, I would like to thank all involved with the True Colours Mentoring group. My children had a great time and are eager to return. This group keeps getting bigger and better, thanks to the outstanding guidance and energy of Ola. This new year had a great start, especially with so many new mentors! What a wonderful opportunity for our children to spend time with these positive role models. Also, the children attending are from all ages which help to create a family atmosphere. I firmly believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and this is a great addition to our village. We will definitely spread the word to our friends.

Thank you Ola and mentors!!!

The Ginter Family


This is why we do what we do! And let me add my thanks to our many mentors and especially Ola for their time and their talents to make this project so successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment