Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My brain hurts...

New updates on the pages to the right, and on the www.bcadopt.com and on www.afabc.eventbrite.com

Phew! I'm exhausted. Three different programs, tons of information to correct/update/enter, and I am not even close to being a techy person. But at least it's all done now. I hope. And thankfully our new communication coordinator in Burnaby can go in and adjust all the fonts to make them look tidier. I hate when the fonts are different, but with our web content editor you have to know the super secret code to change the font. And apparently I don't have the classified clearance level to know this. (Or perhaps the communication coordinator knows my limits and doesn't want to have to go in and correct all the other errors I made including the fonts..conspiracy...?)

But be that as it may, you can now find out info on events, support groups, True Colours on all three above mentioned sites, and if you ever want to start another group or event anywhere in the region, just let me know.

New to 2011 is a scrapbooking/life book concept that is being added to the Kamloops True Colours sessions. Kids from 8 - 12 years old can work on lifebooks, or anything else about their adoption stories in any type of format including posters, with the help of Tammy, and adoptive mom with tons of experience in the importance of our kids' stories. Check it out at www.kamloopstruecolours.eventbrite.com

So now it's back to my paperwork for the rest of the morning...and how come it isn't lunch time already...I'm starving! Then on to a staff meeting via conference call at 1 pm, and then back to answering emails and dreaming up new and creative ways to support you. Let me know if you have any ideas - crazy sounding or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment