Friday, May 7, 2010

Outwit, Outlast, Outsneak

That's my new version of Survivor.

Outwit - My FASD daughter and her food issues, her stealing and her behavior. Food goes missing and is found in some nook or cranny of her room, despite being told that if she had a need to have food in her room, she must keep it on her shelf. She isn't supposed to have any fresh food such as fruit or yogurt on her shelf (or in her room)only pre-packaged food such as granola bars. But still, food in her bed, in her pants pockets, in her pillow cases, ______________ (fill in the blank)etc.

Outlast - My FASD daughter and her extremely immature behavior. From potty mouth to not sharing, to teasing her brother on the school bus ride home, and stomping off in a two-year old temper tantrum. (As opposed to the 11 year old temper tantrum.)

Outsneak - My FASD daughter and the sneaking/stealing of money from her siblings, the sneaking of food, the sneaking of anything of anyone else's that isn't nailed down.

I want to be voted off this island. Does anyone know where the hidden immunity idol is? I think my husband has found it already and is using it. It's disguised as the tv remote.

Perhaps I can get sent to Exile Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment