Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm sick..

And I'm sick of being sick. I'm sick of being a mom to sick kids. This Florence Nightingale routine is wearing very thin.

"Mommmmm...Mommmm...Mommmmm....can you bring me________"

"Mommmmm....Mommmm....Mommmmm....my head hurts"

Yada,yada yada.

Who's bringing me things? No one. I have to actually get it myself...oh yeah, just like every other day of my life.

I rarely get sick, but being sequestered with more than one virus carrying child takes it toll on my immune system. And my sanity. Plus I've had to cancel my two morning fitness classes this week to stay home and nuture my children. Yeah, like I said, it's wearing thin.

I got out yesterday for a hike up the mountain with a friend and it was a beautiful sunny day. So nice. And I suppose if I have to be trapped (yes, it feels like being trapped) at home, at least it's gray and raining today so I don't feel like going anywhere.

And I know, I have to be grateful my kids don't have H1N1, just colds. But sheesh, get them over with already.

No comments:

Post a Comment